Joining a team of 8 persons, (4 Resource Analysts based in Cork, 4 Regional Resourcing Lead Analyst based in UK, Germany, Spain and Dubai), the EMEA PSO Resource Analyst will be responsible for supporting and optimising the operations of Professional Services project delivery teams. Based in Cairo (Egypt), managing the allocation and coordination of technical and project management resources for VMware Professional Services projects in coordination with the RRLA.
- Handle all incoming resource requests for the EMEA PSO area of responsibility balancing multiple and conflicting requirements at any one time
- Process new project and resource requests
- Conduct meetings with Engagement Managers to collect project and resource data in order to track changing resource needs based on modified start/end dates and changes to project plan definitions
- Manage schedules and assess project needs and balance these against available resources as well as identify/recommend consultants to be staffed on projects
- Work with project teams to maximise the utilisation rate across the resources and support activities to optimise the utilisation of the resource pool
- Experience in the professional services industry; experience with project management is a plus
- Resource planning skills with resource allocation and conflict management experience (in a technical environment)
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, and to communicate competing demands effectively
- Stakeholder management
- Able to manage own workload
- Organised, dependable, resourceful and flexible
- Ability to work independently as well as on cross-functional team
- Proactive communicator and willing to share information
- English and Arabic fluent (+ French suitable or German)
Equal Opportunities Statement
We truly believe in the Power of Human Difference. At VMware, we celebrate our people from a wide variety of dynamic backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We deliver transformative IT solutions by building a community that is inclusive and diverse. The passion and collaboration you will find in joining the team is what makes this opportunity one of the most attractive in the market.
Based in Cairo (Egypt)
Category : Business Strategy and Operations
Subcategory: Business Operations Analyst
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-03-13
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Job Id: R2003326
To Apply from HERE: