A multinational project management company is hiring “Civil Engineer” for a project based contract with attractive package.
· Organize and Supervise the Execution of Construction, Refurbishment, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance activities and authorizes the completion of CMMS Work Orders for all civil works and elements airport wide.
· Provides engineering know how in troubleshooting and diagnostic of Civil Facilities failure to determine the root cause and perform corrective actions
· Supervises the Performance and coordinates utilities shutdown, startup, and change over for maintenance execution by the technical staff.
· Supervises the team shift activities on a daily basis.
· Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a Technical Educational Institute or University
· Minimum five (5) years’ experience in leading Facility Management activities in industrial plants or related fields
· Background in advanced building electronic control systems
· Computer literate
· Possessor of category ‘B’ driving licence
· Knowledge of the English language
Interested candidates can send their CVs to: [email protected] with the job title in the subject.