1. Manages and conducts market research activities. Designs, executes and communicates the results of market and user research to help guide strategic decision making in line with marketing & business strategy
2. Develop, design and implements all needed researches (Qualitative or Quantitative surveys )
3. Field work supervision, reporting and presentation, writing detailed reports and presenting results
4. Training for them about project medical & marketing objectives
5. Responsible for the development of new business accounts for which increased revenues/profits will be realized
6. Respond to and follow up client enquiries using appropriate methods
7. Management of specifically assigned proposals and work with technical leads on strategy, personnel and partner roles.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in English and in Arabic
· Good Presentation skills · numeracy, especially statistical ability
· Ability to meet tight deadlines
· Negotiating skills · confidence · time-management · ability to prioritize and multitask.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
· Ability to analyze and solve problems.
· Willingness to learn and acquire new proficiency
· Planning, organizing and coordinating skills
· Strong analytical and organizational capabilities
• Educated to degree level (Pharmacy or other health-related discipline preferred)
1. + 1 years’ experience is same job or fresh
2. Professional in English verbal and written communication skills.
3. Professional in office (Excel & Word)
Please send your updated CV with recent photo to is a must to review CV: