Are you a fresh graduate? Eager to learn and develop? Here’s your opportunity to start your career with . Due to our business expanding and Launching new products lines .. -Al Nahar for Medical solutions is Hiring a Medical Rep. – With the below Requirements: o High Graduated o Communication skills o Time management and planning skills o Creativity and problem solving skills o Team working skills o Good command of English language o Very good computer skills
• Benefits: o Rewarding package o Social and Medical insurance o Career path opportunities o Continuous learning and developing programs
GOLDEN BUILD Real Estate Company We are planning to expand our team in sales and marketing department are you ready to work in a professional environment ? we are looking for : 1- Real Estate Sales Consultant. 2- Marketing Consultants.*minimum 2 years experience with a very attractive package and commissions ,,(Salary up to 3000 LE + Commission). *full time job. *good command of English language. *computer skills. *Males Only *BS Degree of any university *1 Day off (Friday) *Max Age 35 years *location: 6th of October *To apply send your resume at ([email protected]) or what’s app contact us on 01060540028 *Please don’t hesitate to visit our website https://goldenbuildeg.com/
IT Technical support is required: Job description: – Support customers and company engineers by providing troubleshooting/knowledge transfer. – Provides remote technical support through the Team Viewer platform and through communication with our customers and agents. – Log support tickets and track status with different team members. – Support tickets coordination and follow-up. – Develop articles/blogs for scenarios related to company products. -Contribute and give User-Training on new systems functionalities.
Job Requirements: – 1-3 experience. – BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field. – Good knowledge of MCSA. – Good knowledge of SQL Server and exchange. – ITIL background is preferred. – Ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues with common sense. – Excellent Communication skills are required. – Ability to write technical documents/plans. – Excellent English proficiency. -Work Place: Nasr City, Cairo Working hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Working days: Sundays till Thursdays -Salary: 4000 LE
Benefits: -Social Insurance – Medical Insurance -Excellent work environment Kindly send your CV to ([email protected] )
We are looking for an Android engineer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
– Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
– Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
– 0-1 Year of Experience
– Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
– Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
– Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Familiarity with continuous integration
– Kotlin is a plus
– Dagger is a plus
– Knowledge of Android Architecture like MVP/MVVM/MVI is a plus.
Receptionists are needed for Elite Clinics (Madinet Nasr, El korba, and El-Mohandseen Branches)
Responsibilities • Answer telephones, screen and direct calls • Greet visitors and patients. • Prepare correspondence and documents • Receive and sort mail and deliveries • Schedule and maintain conference room meetings/calendars • Monitor and maintain equipment and supplies • Tidy and maintain rooms, reception area and pantry • Provide general administrative and clerical support • Provide coverage as needed for the assistants
Qualifications & Requirements • Females only can apply • Bachelor Degree required • Fresh and non-experienced skilled applicants are welcomed • Proficient use of Microsoft Office • Communication skills • Presentable • Attention to details • Ability to prioritize tasks • Living in Madinet Nasr, Masr el gdida, EL mohandseen or nearby any location.
Benefits • Comfortable work environment. • Social insurance • Medical insurance • Yearly salary increase • Training career path *If you are interested, send your updated resume to [email protected] ,mentioning the job title in the subject.