We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Missions & responsibilities Description
Analysis, design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle.
Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
Prepare and produce releases of software components.
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Expert in React,
Expert in JAVA spring and hibernate.
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Proven hands-on Software Development experience
Proven working experience in Java development for at least 5 years & overall experience from 6-9 years
Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases: Oracle and SQL.
Knowledge with non-relational databases: MongoDB
Excellent knowledge of Ibatis and Hibernate
Experience in the Spring Framework
Experience in developing web applications using Spring MVC and JSF
Experience in front-end development with React , REST, HTML, CSS, responsive design
Experience with test-driven development (TDD)
Experience in MAVEN
Experience in Eclipse
Experience in SVN, GIT, and GIT-flow
Experience in JIRA
Experience in Agile (Scrum/Kanban), UML and DevOps (CI/CD)
Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
An analytical mindset and critical thinking
Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in the code
Directly represent the company and the company’s line of products.
Meet sales goals set by the company’s management on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis
Submit regular sales reports detailing the sales they make so superiors can keep track of their progress.
Make sales contacts and open the door to negotiations, give all the information clients need so they feel that they’re making a well-informed decision, This requires knowing products inside and out so sales reps can answer the buyer’s questions clearly and accurately.
Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information.
Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources.
Manage various documents for all sales sources efficiently.
Manage the selling of various products in a professional manner.
Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
·Ensure understanding of the company objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations
· Develop and implement Process audit policies, procedures, and program.
·Plan, execute, and oversee process auditing efficiently and effectively to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate
· Document process audit activities and deliver accurate, timely, concise, relevant and constructive reporting to concerned process owners, departments heads, top management and internal audit
· Ongoing follow up on management actions to ensure that the findings has been closed; target zero overdue actions
· Identify process improvements and report to process owner and Process re-engineering
· Pro-actively develop relationships with key stakeholders across the company that fosters acceptance and buy-in to process audit goals and therefore create a positive acceptance of the audit process and outcomes
·Develop, and monitor the process audit KPIs and ensure maintaining updated dashboards/ scorecard
·Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Specifications (Qualifications, Experience and Skills):
· 3 years’ experience in managerial level, and 7 years’ experience in process auditing
· Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
· Solid understanding of risk and control concepts; accounting frameworks and techniques
· Knowledge of popular frameworks and standards (ITIL, CMMI, COBIT, ISO 9000)
· High attention to details, excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
· Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments
· Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision.
· Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with all levels within the organization
· Advanced computer skills on MS Office
· Professional certification; such as CIA, CISA
· Previous experience in financial and information technology companies