– Location 6th of October.
– Experience 3 years in interior 3D modeling and rendering ( 3D max & sketch up ).
– Proficiency in technical drawing.
– Acceptable level of English language is a must.
– Please send your CV & portfolio to : [email protected]
Or Contact : 01030731441
– Location 6th of October.
A well-known company working in Publishing field looking for “After Sales Manager”
• Location : Dokki – Giza
• Working hours: 9:00 to 5:00
• Days off: Fri & Sat
• Social insurance + Health care
• Salary: 6250 : 12400L.E
– Experience :3-5
– English: Good
– Microsoft Office
• Job Description
• Maintain contact with clients to obtain customer feedback regarding product/service quality.
• Assist clients in resolving issues and complaints concerning purchased products or services
• Liaise with other sales departmental head to discuss business plans necessary for enhancing sales performance
• Direct and coordinate the customer service operation to ensure clients are tended appropriately in line with set customer service
• If your qualification met this criteria,
r kindly send your resume on [email protected]
Writing in the subject : “ After-Sales Manager“
Tel: +202 20 670 427 / 01001445008 / 01211558519
- Providing customers support through answering their inquires via various methods of contact.
- Provide customer support through answering inquiries via Voice calls, E-mails, and live Web Chat to ensure customer satisfaction with services.
- Facilitate sales process through connecting customers to client consultants to assist in purchases.
- Manage billing inquiries through use of various internal systems to meet client objectives.
- Document customer interactions using internal systems to assist them in future inquiries.
- Ensure customer contact is adhering to professional and business structure to maintain brand quality.
- Excellent command of English
- 0-1 years of experience in Contact Centers
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Basic Computer skills
To Apply from HERE:
- Performs repairs, replacement, upgrades and modification for electrical / electronic equipment or Participates in installation of new machines
- Forecasts defects and schedules electrical / electronic preventive
- Designs, builds and maintains electrical control systems, machinery and Oversees inspection and electrical maintenance
- Assists in implementation of machine improvements and
- Maintenance of all auxiliary equipment (compressor, air dryer and power room transformers) including Inkjet and Crayon Plus
- Responsible for early detects and prevents electrical / electronic defects encountered in equipment’ or systems in production
- Performs troubleshooting, repairs and handles modification of electrical / electronic assemblies in production machinery and
- Bachelor degree in Engineering , Electronics
- 2-3 years’ experience in maintenance, preferably with a reputable Manufacturing
- Previous experience in programming Siemens / Allen Bradley PLC’s
- Good Knowledge of instrumentation , Drives and Motors application
- Very good Command of English Language
- Very good Communication Skills
To Apply from HERE:
- Ensure routine smooth operations across pharmacy department.
- Assist with overtime for staff management, annual reviews, schedule hours and subordinates time off.
- Head responsibility to ship procedures to assure customer orders are processed accurately, efficiently as well as timely.
- Supervise entire inventory management related to pharmacy.
- Interact and maintain positive customer relations with respect to correspondence support and back office phone.
- Verify record’s accuracy either daily or weekly commensurate to prescription volume
- Ensure all prescription drugs plus controlled substances are secure and safe in pharmacy.
- Prepare an approved drug list for entire unit dose inventories.
- Outstandingly conversant with the principles and procedures of professional pharmacy job.
- Effectiveness in maintaining and establishing efficient relationships with the public, employees, departmental staff and supervisors.
- Preferable experience in pharmaceutical chain
- Required age maximum 45
- Experience from 5 to 7 years of experience – preferable 1 year as pharmacy manager
To Apply from HERE:
Maersk is interested in recruiting, training and challenging the best talent to join our local team to serve our customers and lead our company. The company is fully committed to developing talent with stretch jobs, global opportunities and exciting work in a growing global business. We are looking for an enthusiastic “Supply Chain Associate” to join our dedicated and dynamic team and lead our drive for continuous improvement.
- A truly international, open and engaging working environment in a modern working location.
- Value and team-based leadership
- Improve system & process knowledge
- A wide range of international career opportunities.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
- Responsible for supply chain management (SCM),and the management of the flow of goods. This includes the movement and storage of raw materials,
- Work-in-process inventory, and finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption.
- Owns all SCM Operations activities under file management for the customers under purview
- Key Activities include: All file management activities post booking
- System Updates
- Operational finance
- Proactive communication with customer service in case of exceptions
- Supporting Customer Service in customer query resolution and exception handling
- Improve Customer Satisfaction via driving operation excellence and improving managing customer expectation
- Meeting client specific KPIs without any failure
- Reducing cost for trucking costs, eliminating BL amendments to avoid manifest fees.
- Following up on outstanding payments regularly and ensure invoices are sent on time to clients, also reporting late payments to clients in order to avoid any late settlement of invoices
- Sending complete invoicing requests to FACT team on time
- Document dispatch for clients and management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in logistics industry preferable with a shipping line or freight forwarder
- Be system-minded and willing to learn new systems industry preferable with a shipping line or freight forwarder
- University degree
- Good communication of written and spoken English is instrumental
- Highly motivated and able efficiently to deliver on time every time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
To Apply from HERE:
The incumbent will be mainly responsible for preparing weekly plans; designing training plans based on prior needs assessment; coordinating and fielding trainers and field representatives; coordinating and organizing all field activities; liaising with project stakeholders. He or she will be required to travel extensively to the neighboring governorates where ERAS operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Accompany and assist consultants and trainers in their field visits to beneficiary farmers
- Follow up on beneficiaries’ implementation of the consultants/trainers’ recommendations and proposed interventions.
- Coordinate and organize in-class and infield training events.
- Assist with developing periodic plans for crops production by beneficiaries.
- Follow up with beneficiaries on all processes of cultivating crops including land preparation, cultivation, fertigation, irrigation, IPM, harvesting and post-harvesting practices according to export standards. This includes ensuring that growers adhere to GAP standards relevant to each process.
- Assist with organizing link visits for farmers to practically demonstrate the various cultivation processes.
- Keep management updated with the status of crops in the field, report on problems as they occur and advise on proper remedy procedures.
- Organize the distribution of production inputs among farmers and associations per their contractual agreement.
- Arrange the delivery of produce to buyers at the end of the season per the contractual agreements with the associations.
- Ensure completing the farmers’ profile for every farmer who receives technical assistance (whether in the field or in the classroom) at least once with the project.
- B.Sc. in Agriculture
- 6+ year experience in similar field preferably with international developmental organizations
- Highly experienced in agricultural extensionism
- Familiar with GAP, Global GAP, and other favorable agricultural quality control standards
- Highly persuasive in communicating with farmers
- Knowledgeable about providing technical assistance to farmers
- Willing to travel extensively within Egypt
- Good command of spoken & written English.
To Apply from HERE:
- Data has been at the heart of the insurance industry for many years and the amount being generated daily is growing exponentially. A huge opportunity exists to create massive disruption to the insurance model due to technology improvements, which allows us to uncover greater insights.
- The AI CoE will create an environment to contribute and develop skills at the cutting edge of technology. Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Machine learning is one of the skill sets that Vodafone continues to grow.
- You will be responsible for researching, designing, and building systems through the implementation of supervised and unsupervised machine-learning techniques.
- Technologies and methodologies applied will include machine learning, information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and vision processing technologies.
- Incumbents will work both individually and with different teams to envision and realize cutting-edge ideas through rapid prototyping, development and deployment. Teams will work on business problems and Proof of Concepts to help determine which opportunities to pursue further and share these findings to assist Vodafone’s future product development.
- The AI CoE is seeking a talented, forward thinking, hands-on Data scientist to join a team with sold software engineering background of knowledgeable technical professionals to research, pilot and deploy predictive modeling algorithms and develop tools that utilize machine learning to help make business decisions and automation.
- The Data scientist will partner with the business to identify opportunities in the use of data to solve business problems through the use of machine learning models and also explore integrating internal and external data pipelines to improve the models and results.
- The Data scientist will work on projects of varying levels of complexity and will start with mentoring and development support to help expand and enhance required skills and knowledge to ensure success in this role with a team working on cutting edge technology.
- The ideal candidate will own Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence technical engagements including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or Pilots.
- Understand business problems/opportunities and recommend an approach, translate it into technical requirements, including proper data attributes that can contribute to delivering a viable solution using AI/ML.
- Answer complex analytic questions using different big data tools. Design & Implement Real-time / data streaming for decision automation & embedded analytics.
- Always challenge the status quo, continually investigate, and contribute to the data science community to seek and ensure the designated platform follows industry best practices. Share and collaborate with peer data scientists, Big Data engineers to maintain best-practice for AI/ML and cloud platform technologies by innovating and incubating emerging technologies. Oversee/manage junior team member’s work.
- Manage your activities, scope and timelines on the projects with minimum supervision.
- Work with development teams & business groups to ensure models can be implemented as part of a delivered solution replicable across many clients.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the field by continuous learning and proactively champion promising new methods relevant to the problems at hand.
- Ability to explain and present results to customers and executive stakeholders.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Data Scientist.
- Fluency with at least one scripting language such as Python.
- Strong applied mathematical and statistical skills regardless of the tools.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing ML algorithms from scratch and developing an algorithm documentation to be communicated with the other data scientists.
- Breadth of skills and experience in machine learning – diverse types of data and sources, different types of learning models, diverse learning settings.
- Basic knowledge of visualization tools (Tableau, Qlikview, etc.).
- Solid understanding of deep learning techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to propose novel solutions to problems, performing experiments to show feasibility of their solutions, and working to refine the solutions into a real-world context.
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
Desirable Skills :
- Experience with Python libraries such as numpy, pandas, etc…
- Experience with ML libraries such as SKLearn, MADlib, etc…
- Experience with ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, etc…
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL.
- Solid understanding of federated analytics and federated learning.
- Experience with Big data tools is preferred (Hadoop, Spark, etc.).
To Apply from HERE:
The Business Development Manager’s; will be responsible for increasing the company’s presence and improving the company’s profile in the marketplace and promoting its products and services to new introducers as well as managing existing introducer relationships.
The Business Development Manager will work with the company Country manager and Principals to serve the needs of increasing clients and Sales Target, Candidates must have fundamental and technical proficiency in finance, sales, Stock markets, Currency trading and commodity market industry
- Generate profitable new business in line with annual operating plans, and global standards while demonstrating our values and behaviors.
- Build the firm’s profile with external intermediaries.
- Promote the firm to our intermediary partners.
- Form strong business partnerships with key intermediaries.
- Provide technical and market insight to assist intermediaries with their business.
- Develop relationships with key members of client organizations.
- Demonstrate an ability to take a client request through from concept to delivery.
- Demonstrate an ability to recognize and close sales opportunities.
- Sales Development / Target Achiever
- Interface with clients in a professional manner
- Provide client service assistance
- 5+ years of experience as a business development Manager in a similar business field
- Must have experience in the financial industry, specially, international stocks, currencies, CFDs
- DBMS / CRM knowledge
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook) plus database management systems, CRM, Internet research
- Able to collaborate well with others, working in a team environment for the collective good of the firm
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task under pressure
- Dependable, punctual, and possessing a strong work ethic
- Excellent time management skills to create the ability to work in a fast paced environment while balancing competing priorities with tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Maintain ability to pay strict attention to detail while under pressure
- Ability to engage with clients, peers, Partners and Principals in a professional and confident manner
- Flexibility to adapt to changes
To Apply from HERE: