An International FMCG Company is looking forward to hire 1. Junior Payroll admin (Experience from 1 to 2 years Max – advanced excel skills is a must ) 2. HR Coordinator (Experience +1 in the same position )
• FMCG Experience is Preferred • Must be willing to travel inside Egypt If you are matching the above qualifications please send your resumes to [email protected] please mention the position in the email subject
We are hiring Company Admin Assistant with the below requirements.
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Years of Experience: 2-5 Bachelor’s degree
1. Company Organizing: Arranging meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, Creating agendas and takes meeting notes Managing correspondence, transfers and answers them as necessary, sorting emails, Fax and post, files appropriate documents as needed (hard & soft) Assists in planning and arranging events and Exhibitions, Take care of advertising and media profiles Greeting visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals. Answering phone calls and transfers them as necessary Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents Maintaining stock lists and orders office supplies as needed Managing staff expense requests Interacting with Sales team and support them Maintaining accurate records for employee attendance, vacations and permissions requests Handling travel arrangements(Visa, Ticketing, Accommodation, Transportation, Pick-up, Travel Authorizations
2. Finance and Maintenance: Informs maintenance customers by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information as per project director guide Assisting in maintenance accounts, new contracts required and sending maintenance offers if needed Following up maintenance Engineers activity Handling invoicing cycles and collections, coordinating with Accounts department and representative.
If you are interested please send your CV to [email protected] , and please type admin819 at the subject.
FawryPlus is currently Hiring Retail Sales Representative (Indoor) for below Locations:
(New Cairo – Nasr City – Ain Shams –– Faisal – Maadi –– Dokki – Dar El-Salam –– El-Salam City –– Sharqia Faqous –– Hawamdaia – Mattaria – Down Town – El-Salam City – Hughada – October- El Beheyra – Qalyoub – 10th of Ramadan – Geser El-Suez)
• Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs. • Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions. • Maintain records related to sales. • Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires. • Answer questions regarding the store and its services.
• Previous experience in retail/banking services is preferred. • Bachelor degree is a must. • Age must not exceed 30. • Good English Skill. • Excellent communication skills. • Problem solving. • Males Or Females.
If interested or know someone who might be please send updated CVs at ( [email protected] ) and mention (Retail Sales Representative – your location) in the subject.
Middle East for Security Now Hiring Accountant ” Male , Females ” Experience from 3 to 5 years Well know by all accountant functions English level ,very good Excel level: Excellent Location :Maadi One day off. Send your CV on this email: [email protected] With mentioned subject : Accountant
A Leading FMCG Company is looking forward to have new staff on-board for the following positions:
1. Maintenance Manager – Min 8 years of experience. 2. Fleet Section Head – Min 5 years of experience. 3. Procurement Specialist – Min 3 Years of Experience in Food and beverage. 4. HR and Training specialist – Min 2 year of experience.
The Company location in the industrial zone in the 6th of October City.
The interested applicants are kindly requested to send their updated C.V to [email protected]
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at Baramoda. Across our startup departments, you will find R&D, Production team, and Operation working in the manufacturing plant, innovation Laboratory, and distribution Branch.so, we believe that baramoda will lead the agriculture innovation in Egypt and the Middle East
Each and every one of our employees represent the spirit of our company by consistently working hard to maintain our values, We are full of enthusiasm, passion and interested in providing solutions for society’s problems. We believe that nothing is more rewarding than giving life to a great idea or project. We all want to leave our mark on this society—to know that our life mattered!. Interested in joining our team? We’re hiring!
We are looking for Administrative Assistant (female) who will have responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
Answer and direct phone calls
Organize and schedule appointments
Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Develop and maintain a filing system
Update and maintain office policies and procedures
Maintain contact lists
Book travel arrangements
Submit and reconcile expense reports
Provide general support to visitors
Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Fluency in English (written/spoken)
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Capable of independently handling communication with other entities.
Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Administrative Writing Skills
Microsoft Office Skills
Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task