Department: Sales dept., E-commerce unit.
Position Type: Full time.
Range of salary: 6,000 – 9,000 EGP + commi
E commerce Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities
-The E commerce Supervisor will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the ecommerce department of a company with a significant online presence. They will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising. They will also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies, and for hiring and training the rest of the E commerce division.
-Research and Development Manage the website and develop plans to develop the company’s website.
• Responsible for identifying and coordinating the website in order to increase clarity and ease of navigation for customers
• Communicate with web designers to develop and change the site as needed.
-Supervision, Hiring and Training
• High qualification Bachelor
• At least 5 years of experience as an electronic sales supervisor.
• Fluent English speaking and writing.
• Dealing with Social Media
If you intersted please send your CV to
[email protected] and mention job title