The UAE’s largest bank and one of the world’s largest and safest financial institutions is growing its global presence. As a result of FAB’s international expansion, we’re looking to attract and retain the best talent, from Egypt to Hong Kong, from Sao Paulo to Geneva and everywhere in between. We recognize the difference our people bring to the business and #growstronger together.
Define large scale project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders. Jobholder will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Responsible to manage project financials and cost to control and direct all related financial aspects.
- Lead large scale change projects that has an impact on a number of areas of the Bank’s activity.
- Deliver large scale strategic projects reliably to time, budget and with sustained business benefit.
- Use extensive business insight to advise senior executives on the formulation of business change strategies and the prioritization of strategic projects.
- Practice robust control and monitoring processes for managing & coordinating multilevel and inter-related project streams.
- Participate in the overall assessment and measurement of projects Return On Investment (ROI)
- Engage regularly with a wide range of project sponsor’s & stakeholders to ensure all parties are committed to project plans and outcomes.
- Monitor project progress, identifying problem areas and taking appropriate remedial action.
- Define critical path of individual and inter-related project and anticipates potential obstacles and risks acting regularly to minimize impact on project.
- Define & allocate project roles and responsibilities and regularly appraises project team members’ performance on the project.
- Identify, develop and coach internal resources to take on project management roles.
- Direct and manage project development throughout its life cycle.
- Identify all of the phases, activities and efforts needed to complete the project.
- Document all of the project inter-dependencies and list assumptions and constraints.
- Develop full-scale project plans and establish baselines and associated communications documents.
- Manage the overall project schedule to ensure work is assigned and completed on time and within budget
- Manage the overall project cost and budget as well as all related expenditures and payments.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Organize and facilitate workshops, including selection of venue, creation and provision of materials, selection and invitation of attendees.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis. This includes internal stakeholders like Business Units, HRG, FCD, Audit, Compliance, ITD as well as external stakeholders like Vendors, Supplies, Central Bank, etc.
- Perform resource planning to identify all of the resources required to complete the project successfully.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risks.
- Develop strong and long-term relationships with sponsor.
- Communicate effectively with project owner to recognize requirement and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Constantly search for opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
- Define and collect metrics to track project progress and ensure the deliverables produced are acceptable.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Arbitrate conflicts within the project team.
- Manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Ability to communicate difficult and sensitive information thoughtfully.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis, and devise contingency plans.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A University degree
- Minimum 13 years of experience in Banking Business.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Extensive knowledge and proven skills on Project Management standards, methodologies, and frameworks.
- Working Experience in managing large scale complex banking projects.
- Demonstrated experience in introducing, implementing, and managing change into the organization for a successful transition.
To Apply from HERE: