Prevention, detection and deterrence of fraudulent attempts with the aim of safeguarding bank & customer assets, Identifies process gaps that may create fraud risk; quantifies and suggests ways to mitigate the risk and develops key metrics to measure, monitor and price fraud risk, ultimately Responsible for fraud risk loss line and recovery of fraud losses
- Analyze and evaluate fraud risk and ways of mitigation for existing or new business/products processes and systems.
- Plan for yearly fraud loss budget and manage fraud loss line and recoveries.
- Manage a team of fraud application analysts who investigate suspected fraud documents and provide feedback to credit initiation team for proper credit decision making.
- Investigate fraud attacks and develop mitigation and recovery tools.
- Manage 24hrs fraud monitoring and authorization unit, verifying suspected cards usage and verifying transactions with customers.
- Manage consumer risk relationship with Master card and manage MC reporting requirements.
- Act as the primary contact for the bank with I-score and manage I-score relationship and requirements.
- Responsible for consumer risk reporting to both central bank and I-score.
- Act as a primary contact with law enforcement and country fraud committees to ensure proper update of fraud risk mitigations and protect the bank from possible attacks.
- Research new fraud prevention strategies to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility with existing systems.
- 8-10 years of Retail Risk experience.
- Special knowledge of fraud detection and prevention techniques.
- Special knowledge of documentation fraud and forgery techniques.
- Consumer banking Product knowledge especially a comprehensive understanding of cards product and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in fraud risk Mgt..
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
Job specific Skills:
- Good written, oral and reading communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Highly effective analytical
- Leadership and decision making qualities
- Leadership and people management Skills.
- Commanding Skills
- Follow up and monitoring skills.
- Ability to lead and manage staff on an ongoing basis.
To Apply from HERE: