Project Manager is responsible for managing the Group short/long term projects initiatives, and ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to the customer’s expectations.
The project manager will be in charge of agreeing with stakeholders the projects standards along with the methodology to be used. Position holder will be responsible for managing all project initiatives for both all locations. He will be accountable for all project KPI’s.
Project manager job duties and responsibilities
- Agreeing project objectives.
- Properly scoping a project.
- Taking into account a client’s interests.
- Identifying project risks.
- Negotiating with suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Managing project budgets.
- Managing project resources.
- Managing client expectations.
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a project.
- Being responsible for all aspects of a project from the design stage through to completion and handover to the client.
- Writing up all project documentation.
- Submitting progress reports to stakeholders and senior managers.
- Setting the standards and methodology to be used in a project.
- Creating a working environment that allows everyone to work to the best of their abilities.
- Taking responsibility of projects through their entire lifecycle.
- Communicating with stakeholders to clarify the desired outcome of a project.
- Ensuring that all relevant processes are followed on projects.
- Administering the allocation of jobs and budgets on a project.
- Managing project personnel to achieve project objectives.
- Regularly review and analyze the project scope.
- Driving cross-functional project teams.
- Ensuring that the highest quality standards are met.
- Required key skills
- Knowledge and awareness of Project Management principles, documents and plans.
- Good facilitation and analytical skills.
- Ability to deliver results on time, on budget, and to the very highest standards.
- Ability to quickly gain the technical, behavioral and contextual elements of a project.
- Running large and small scale projects.
- Project reporting.
- Stakeholder and resources management.
Personal skills that are required for the job
- Strong drive and resilience.
- Action and result oriented.
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels.
- A willingness to see things through to the end.
- A team player who is comfortable working with other professionals.
- Ability to influence people at all levels.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Being an inspirational leader who is able to demonstrate enthusiasm, passion.
- Willingness to take on project ownership and accountability.
Key performance indicators for the job
- Actual project schedule vs planned.
- Actual project cost vs estimated budget.
- Customer satisfaction on upon project completion.
To Apply from HERE: