Job Title: Workforce Management – Real Time Analyst
Responsible for managing all intraday management processes in support of operations to achieve the business objective of achieving business service level objectives and maximizing efficiency and occupancy. Contribute to consistently achieving service level goals by real-time management of call center resources. Providing leadership teams with timely, accurate reports on intrady performance and impacts.
- Attend weekly and daily staffing review meetings with management and forecast / scheduling analysts detailing previous and current week’s performance and forecast performance of remainder of current week and next week, while also identifying risks.
- Manage intraday service level acceptable goals.
- Monitor real-time adherence to schedules for call center associates.
- Initiate escalation procedures when KPI thresholds are exceeded.
- Manage associate call-in line and update schedules to reflect accurate intraday projections.
- Recommend overtime or downtime based on day of performance
- Provide day of impact analysis for outages, staffing shortages, and other unplanned events.
- Approve real-time request for offline events.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers in accordance with the company’s policies, procedures, guidelines, and common practices.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and adherence to all HR & WFM policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
- Effectively communicate with peers and those we support in the business to ensure high quality and timely completion of work requests.
- Administration of intraday schedule changes.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
- Daily Queue performance reports
- Upload daily exceptions into Aspect Tool
- Strong analytical and organization skills, including trend analysis.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite particularly with Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt quickly to departmental changes and conditions.
- Self-motivated with the demonstrated ability to learn and apply new information quickly, work independently, and take initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment focused on cross training and sharing workload responsibilities.
- Ability to work outside of normal schedule with little or no notice.
- Two years of solid call center experience or one year of workforce management experience
- 2+ years experience working with one or more workforce management systems such as EWFM or IEX
- Experience in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Previous experience with ACD reporting desired
- Qualification in Excel
To Apply from HERE: