SAIPEM is looking for: Cost Controller
– Establish and manage a cost control system in order to support the PM decision-making process to complete the project within the approved budget.
– Ensure any deviation from budget is promptly spotted and analyzed, final impact is estimated and the effect of corrective actions taken is monitored.
– Create a cost awareness atmosphere among project team.
– Satisfy the Operating Company and Corporate requirements for the cost control reporting, cooperating with the proper interfaces.
-Issue the Project Cost Control Procedure, Cost Coding Manual and Risk Management Plan, for the Project Control Manager verification, and configure the Cost Breakdown Structure to monitor procurement and accounting activities.
-Split the Commercial Budget according to the intercompany scheme, contract and work schedule, in order to report revenues/costs by entity, currencies, and main cost accounts and prepare the cash-flow by currency.
– Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Similar.
– 1-2 years of experience in same role.
– Fluent in written and spoken English.