1) Project Coordinator
The project coordinator is a multi-task , responsible for delivering, building contributing in projects requirements.
The project coordinator is responsible for directing, organizing and controlling the company projects activities.
Coordinating meetings and developing strategies to see projects through from beginning to end. This may include anything from attending meetings and taking minutes, to receiving project documents and compiling a summary that includes a project plan, target date and list of responsibilities and responsible person.
Performing various administrative tasks. These tasks include filing project documents, creating and maintaining project schedules, creating responsibility lists for those who are involved in the project, and compiling summaries for those who were involved.
Lead internal implementation processes.
Prepare Project Reporting.
Prepare all consulting vendors requirements.
Supporting the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
Provide user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
Any other requirements as per the company management directions.
Project management background.
IT Background in an assets
Excellent written and verbal communication skills .
An eye for detail.
Experience using word processing programs and spreadsheets
Ability to multi task
IT Background is an Asset.
2) Cost Controller
Summary of the position:
Functions as a business support person to the plant and financial management team. Responsible for plant level costs and control including cost accounting, bill of material audits, and cost analysis.
Supports month-end close and special projects as requested. Works closely with manufacturing to understand issues and how they impact the financial results as well as educate/inform department(s) on cost drivers and variances. Also act as liaison with corporate financial staff, as required.
• Interact with Production Control to ensure Bills of Materials (BOM) are accurate and up to
date. Review and audit BOM’s to ensure they reflect the latest manufacturing practices.
• Analyze actual labor, material, and overhead cost against Standard/Budget. Research and
explain variances. Report this information monthly or as needed.
• Work with the finance department to implement and apply cost accounting policies and
procedures as they are derived.
• Support management’s efforts for implementing and maintaining internal controls for
Operations, sales, engineering, and finance.
• Development of new labor and overhead rates, budget, and forecasts.
• Perform ad hoc product/plant cost analysis to support the operations.
• Additional responsibilities per management.
Keep all books and records, establishing the food & beverage cost, as often as requested (daily, weekly, monthly).
Follow up the discrepancy of physical inventory and theory inventory.
In order, achieve the above and gather following information: Stock inventories, delivery notes from supplier, store issues to Food and Beverage department, Chef’s market list, and daily food and beverage income sheet by outlet.
Coordinate with receiving, storekeeper, the chef, the FB Manager request; undertake physical inventories of the storeroom number of any dishes served trends on consumption for specific items, trend in price variations and market price.
Produce flash daily report for Food & Beverage.
Responsible for the month end stock take and update of inventory system with accurate count and value.
Provide accurate reports for the journal vouchers for posting to the account system.
Ensure discrepancies in item and inventory are immediately followed, checked and resolved.
Supervise and ensure that store and receiving functions are properly done on daily basis, stocks are maintained properly, system reports are timely updated and store level is accurate at all times.
Ensure spot checks in the restaurants to see bills are timely and accurately raised.
Conduct weekly check of the gate pass records and ensure that all items details and approval are listed in the pass.
Coordinate with chef and ensure that all recipes are accurately cost for all menu items details and approval are listed in the pass.
Conduct spot checks in other area of food & beverage department and ensure items are not misused, consumed without authorization, unnecessarily discarded, wasted, etc.
Ensure items are updated in the POS system to minimize the open food & beverage entries.
• 1-3 years in a cost accounting position in a manufacturing environment.
• Exposure to manufacturing departments/staff/activities, cost accounting, reporting and variance analysis.
• B.S. in Accounting or Business Administration preferred.
CMA is a Plus
OTHER SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to support a cross-functional plant management team.
• Proven ability to prioritize objectives and duties.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Sound planning and organizational skills.
• High level of proficiency using PC spreadsheets (Excel preferred)
Please mention the position you are applying for and send your CV
3) Sales Engineer
Technical sales engineers combine technical knowledge with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of solutions.
• searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions; • Ability to Build and manage “Sales Pipeline”. • developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements; • persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery; • negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs; • calculating client quotations and administering client accounts; • providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services; • preparing reports for management; • meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects; • supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events; • making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs; • liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts; • helping in the design of custom-made products; • providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team. • Regular use & update of company own CRM
• Bachelor’s degree -Engineering University “ Electrical, Mechanical or Applied Chemistry”.
Relevant Experience 2 to 3 years. • English Fluency. • German is an Asset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills . • An eye for detail. • Excellent Communication Skills & Presentations Skills. • Demonstration Skills • Competitive analysis & Sales Skills • Eager to learn. • Experience using word processing programs and spreadsheets. • Ability to multi task • Sensitivity to confidential matters is required. • Team Player
Please specify the job title you are apply for and send you CV to:
4) Administration Executive
Performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data.
Managing the day-to-day operations of the office • Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations. • Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments • Organizing and performing cold calls, setting appointments for sales. • Making travel and guest arrangements & all reception requirements. • Providing quality customer service • Organizing and maintaining files and records • Handling Petty cash, Booking related expenses, & Managing payments. • Working in a professional environment. • Preparing Offers & Invoicing. • Back Office Support for Sales Team. • Recording Expenditure. • Regular use & update of company own CRM • Reporting. • Data entry.
Bachelors degree • Experience in Administration 2 to 3 years. • English Fluency. • German is an Asset.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills . • An eye for detail. • Excellent Communication Skills. • Eager to learn. • Experience using word processing programs and spreadsheets. • Ability to multi task • Team Player
Recruitment Request Form
• Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
5) Sales Executive
Rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts/Proposals.
Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements.
Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
Investigate clients’ financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing.
Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
Solicit and compile listings of available rental properties.
Rent or resale properties on behalf of clients.
Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
6) Administration Coordinator
-Act as the main point of contact for visitors and Callers including reception duties.
-Provide general administration support to chief executive and the staff.
– Dealing with incoming and outgoing emails and general emails.
– Maintaining /Ordering necessary office supplies.
-Under take and assist in recording, processing of invoices,
receipts of payment, as required and instructed.
-Administer the petty cash system and ensure related bookkeeping
– Assist in matters related to marketing, adds as instructed.
-Arrange meetings relating to the core operation of the Company.
-Strong Communication & Presentation Skills
-Excellent MS Office Skills
-2-3 Years of Experience
Please specify the job title & send your CV to