Al-Esraa Pharmaceuticals Optima is looking to hire
to support the HR department in the following functions: –
– Perform all recruitment procedures (Job posting using the suitable job board., updating the pool of candidate, arrange interviews, contacting recruiters and recruitment agencies, collect recruitment Docs., follow the probation period, Exit interviews …etc)
– Designing recruitment plan for the open vacancies, and according to departmental & organizational plans.
– Participate in updating current and designing new recruiting procedures
– Prepare monthly reports to show tasks in progress, the number candidates searched, and the number of qualified candidates found
– Maintain and update HR data base
– Process the full payroll cycle
– Records maintain and monitor attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
– Updates employee’s datasheets.
– Approves and Registers employee’s vacation.
– Create & update the organization Chart
– Participate in designing and creating general policies; Dress Code, Resignation & Vacations. And make sure of employees’ awareness, to ensure their adherence.
– Participating in creating Job profile including job description and follow up for any updates.
– Apply performance appraisal system with bell curve contribute.
– Design orientation and induction plan for new staff.
– Create and design staff engagement yearly plan, and responsible for all recreation activities; trips, surveys & other activities
– Prepare training plan with budget, benefits and competency gaps
– Prepare a list of training providers for any upcoming training requests.
– Maintains, monitors and distributes assigned equipment and supplies for training
– Manage organizational communications between staff and corporate to ensure that they have knowledge of training events and resources.
– B.S. Degree in a relevant discipline is a must
– HR professional certificate is a plus
– Experience 1-5 years, preferred in an industrial filed.
– Cairo Residents only
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Business acumen skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication.
If you are interested and fit to the job requirements, send your updated Resume to :