Training Manager Job Description
A Training Manager is required to have strategic thinking with high organizational and time management skills. Training Manager should have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Training Manager should have excellent research skills with multi-task abilities.
Training Managers should understand the business operation of Food & Beverage and be able to produce tangible results by creating an effective and efficient workforce through training and development programs.
Training Manager Responsibilities:
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, job development requirements and consultation with managers.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Participate in setting training budget, and training costs which include cost of training vendors, training materials, and any other costs related to conducting the training.
- Ensure training room, training facilities, training aids, and training forms are well prepared for the training.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Prepare training plan for employees with training calendar and share with all departments
- Coordinate with all departments to receive and prepare training lists with enough time to prepare for training sessions.
- Coordinate with all departments the training lists and training schedule so they can arrange work schedule according to training.
- Follow up on attendance of employees and coordinate with HR to include training attendance as part of employee evaluation
- Manage training sessions and ensure training certificates are issued for employees who passed the training.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Coordinate with departments to Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with all departments and Managers to ensure training knowledge and experience are transferred by senior staff to others and that be part of their performance evaluation
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Participate in delivering New Hire Orientation program.
- Fulfill any requirements related to development plans linked to other systems like succession management which are managed through HR department.
- Training Manager is reporting to Executive Human Resources Manager and follow all company regulations and policies
Training Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or a related field (essential).
- A minimum of 6-8 years experience in training and development management (essential).
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinking with innovative problem solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Possess organizational and time management skills.
- Paying attention to details skills.
To Apply from HERE: