تعلن مؤسسة ساويرس للتنمية الاجتماعية عن حاجتها لشغل الوظائف التالية
HR and Admin Specialist at Sawiris Foundation for Social Development.
All CVs must be sent to HR & Admin Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Please write the job title “HR & Admin Specialist” in the email subject
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 15 February 2017
SFSD- HR & Admin Department 1
Job Title: HR & Admin Specialist
Reports to: HR & Admin Manager
Working Hours /Week 39.5
Scope: The HR & Admin. Specialist is responsible for providing support in the various
administration functions which include travel arrangements, attendance monitoring, supervising
supportive staff, and a human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and
development and performance monitoring.
Job Description: The main reason for the position, in what context and what is the overall end result.
1. Field Visits Management (transportation, accommodation, perdium ,..)
2. Coordinating with Travel Agencies for Airlines & Railway bookings, Hotel bookings & Car
arrangements for employees & guest.
3. Monitoring Employees attendance & providing a monthly report for attendance records and
annual leaves balance.
4. Supervise all supportive staff and manage their daily tasks.
Training and Development:
1. Assisting the research for training providers reference to the annual training plan to fit the
Foundation department’s specific requirements.
2. Assisting in the implementation of the human resources plan and procedures.
3. To discuss any training needs when necessary with HR Manager.
4. Design with the HR Manager the annual training plan for all employees.
5. Ensure knowledge transfer and team building, coordinate creation of action plan, follow
implementation of the action plan.
6. Managing training agenda Ensure the process of needs analysis,
7. Evaluating the effectiveness of training by designing and conducting feedback evaluation for
future planning / management information
Recruitment and Selection:
1. Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions,
2. Conduct reference checks on possible candidates (interviews analyses and short list)
3. Assist in establishing suitable TOR’s for future vacancies required. Once TOR is established
and approved by the HR Manager and Executive Director, she/he post, source, collate
applications and provide initial assessment and review of all candidates:
Schedule and organize interviews,
participate in applicant interviews,
Inform unsuccessful applicants,
Conduct exit interviews.
4. Responsible for the orientation process for the new employee.
SFSD- HR & Admin Department 2
5. Coordinating the liaison between the Foundation and related governmental organizations like
Ministry of Manpower, Social Insurance Office and others,
6. Responsible for all employees files and records,
7. Maintaining of HR Legal and Labor law compliance for all employees,
8. Creating & maintaining HR data base (contains all employee records in files and all info.
private or not),
9. Responsible for implementing the medical insurance policy,
10. Implementing procedures and policies on staff recruitment.
11. assisting in designing & implementing the annual internship program,
Communication: effective verbal and listening communications skills
1. Responsible to create and update/maintain a SFSD page on linked-In webpage with
coordination with PR & Com. department,
2. Coordinates with the PR & Com Dep. On: – Posting about new hiring job vacancies on SFSD
website, face book , twitter – Responsible for advertizing for new job vacancies if needed (Ads.
on newsletter, AMCHAM website or others).
3. Perform any other duties as required by HR and Admin. Manager.
Position in relation with:
Reports to the HR & Admin Manager
Contact with all departments conducting needs
Direct contact with potential service providers
Work Experience: Minimum of 3-6 years progressively experience in Human Resources
Skills: problem solving, negotiations skills, stress management, interviewing & time management
Computer Skills: Advanced computer skills, with professional use of Microsoft Office and
troubleshooting, proficiency in spreadsheets and presentation is preferable.
Languages: Native-speaker proficiency in spoken and written Arabic and English. Proficiency in
translation of documents from Arabic to English and vice versa.