- Responsible for the day to day operational management of facilities soft services on site
- Ensure that the Security, Catering, Landscaping, Cleaning, Pest Control, Drawing Office, Waste management, Laundry, service companies maintain legislative and regulatory accreditation and licensing for the site.
- Monitor that they resolve staffing issues (payroll, rosters, personal issues) to ensure their staff are fully trained and motivated, thus minimizing employee turn over rates and associated disruption to service to the client
- Maintain regular contact with the Technical Operations Manager; consult on key decisions and advice on incidents, escalation, and complaints
- Responsible for the management and coordination of all soft services contractors working under CBRE scope in areas including specific GMP equipment/areas and non-GMP equipment/areas
- Ensure all PMs and Work Orders are completed on time in a safe and effective manner
- Ensure that all Risk Assessment, Safe Plan of Actions, and Method Statements are in place and are adhered to at the place of work
- Ensure all contractors have permits to work, check the equipment used, and systems of work used on-site, produce GOPs for activities related to this work if appropriate
- Provide feedback regarding contractor performance especially at contract review
- Ensure critical work activities are identified and completed on time
- Ensure that all statutory inspections are planned and executed within agreed time scales
- Ensure that CMMS activities are carried out within the agreed time scales and all relevant assets are identified with job plans etc
- Ensure that Service Levels are managed effectively, provide technical and operational support when required and be responsible for communicating with the customer when services or environmental conditions could be compromised
- Responsible for ensuring that all PO’s are placed in good time and all contractors have quotations in place for all work activities
- Ensure quality systems are in place and report on quality directives and ensure active participation in internal and external audits
- Work with CBRE Team to ensure all staff are fully communicated with and the day to day HR management complies with JCL
- Complete annual appraisals and identify training needs were required to develop staff and maintain compliance to statutory legislation
- Responsible for own and teams compliance to the site health and safety policies and procedures which may be a combination of client and Johnson Controls
- Undertake training with CBRE team and contractors relating to EHS, GMP training, and client policies and procedures
- Ensure monthly toolbox talks are carried out with regards to general safety and safe plant operation
- Manage the account training database to ensure records, training, and processes are updated, carried out and followed
- Monitor sickness absence, annual leave, and overtime and inform Technical Manager of irregularities.
- Maintain the associated filing system
- The post holder will follow safe systems of work, taking reasonable care of their own health and safety, and that of others.
- Eliminating or reducing risks where practicable by complying with site safety rules and instructions and reporting hazards to management for prompt action.
- Recommend improved ways of working to achieve the goal of continuous improvement and best practices.
- Monitor the teams’ procurement to ensure compliance with the companies’ procurement process and financial delegation
- Such other duties as required by the operational needs of the department. Responsible for the delivery of Customer Service at a world-class standard.
- Co-ordination of CBRE Health, Safety and Environmental requirements and management of external contractors, responsible for Security, Cleaning, Laundry, Catering, Landscaping, Waste, Pest Control, and other soft services
- This position will be responsible for managing the most effective security strategy in order to preserve complete access control to the site.
- The role will focus on ensuring effective Assignment Instructions, compliance with SOPs, all patrols, security control room duties security/safety training compliance, completion of Preventative Maintenance, Crisis management support, and day to day co-ordination of man guarding to thorough and effective on time in a safe and professional manner.
- Third Level Qualification or Technical qualification would be a distinct advantage
- Cleaning BICS accreditation
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
- PC Literature
- Familiar with Maximo or similar CMMS systems
- Strong experience in building services or Contractor Co-ordination
- Ability to develop Teamwork through leadership/people management
- Soft Services experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical Industry
- Soft Services management experience, supervision of contractors and use of a permit to work system.
- CRM Experience
To Apply from HERE: