Kabbani furniture is looking for
Job Title ” E-commerce Specialist ”
Location: 1st settlement – New Cairo
– Responsibility for the presentation, content, SEO, products catalog and overall business health of key products and services being sold. Their daily responsibilities, also include:
– Developing, monitoring, writing and updating product content contained on e-Commerce website and mobile application.
– Cultivating standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and new product listings.
– Working with product management, sales, graphics, and other relevant departments to provide updated content for assigned accounts to be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
– Possessing a comprehensive understanding of account-specific SEO best practices, pricing policies, media assets, inventory and/or pre-orders.
– Having the ability to multi-task, prioritize and successfully meet several deadlines at once while maintaining attention to detail.
– Possessing a strong knowledge of the e-Commerce space including competitive strategies, marketing strategies, product development, consumer research, usability best practices and industry trends.
– Using Spreadsheets or Excel (pivot tables, Vlookups etc.) in addition to web analytics to stay organized and monitor changes in product sales and identify opportunities for improvement.
– Gender: Male only
– Education: Bachelor’s degree
– Maximum age: 26 years.
– Experience: 3 Years’ experience in Digital Marketing
– very good knowledge skills in E-commerce platforms specially (Shopify – Woo-Commerce)
– very good knowledge skills for Microsoft office package, Google Sheets
– Very Good English, Oral / written Abilities
– Very good communication, presentation and sales skills.
– Organizational and time-management skills
– Ability to work well with the team
if you are interested , you are welcome to send your resume to [email protected] or send your cv on whats up 01000704090-01125557550