Vendor Operations Coordinator at Otlob.com
• We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly organized Vendor Operations Coordinator to support the operations. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Otlob.com
• Ensure data integrity for new and existing processes
• Provide general support and respond to inquiries
• Help implement operational projects to increase team efficiency
• Collaborate with management on meeting company-wide goals and targets.
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
• Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
• Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping An interest in and passion for Otlob.com
• Ability to adapt and thrive in an environment of high growth and continual change Experience with Excel, plenty of experience working with data
• An interest in and passion for Otlob.com
• 1-2 years sales experience.
• Proficiency with MS Office (Excel. Outlook, Powerpoint, Word).
• Strong customer service skills.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in both Arabic & English
• Ability to perform and excel in fast-paced environment.
• High level of maturity and professionalism.
• Capability to act on own initiative, exercise good judgment and manage expectations.
• Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently.
• Adaptability & flexibility to change
Sales Executive at Otlob:
• Able to understand and meet the needs of our potential partners and immediately build a trust relationship.
• Create and propose leads by identifying potential interesting partners
• Establish business relationships with relevant partners according to strategic sales approach
• Take part in the development of a very exciting, fast-growing global company.
• Achieve sales target which given by Head of Sales
•0-2 years of experience max
• In dependable and confident
• Self-monitored and Competitive
• Prior experience in cold-calling / sales support / inside sales
• Comfortable with food industry
• Excellent communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Entrepreneurial profile with demonstrated leadership experience
• Social character with a positive attitude towards new challenges and a hands-on mentality.
• You show commitment and combine structured problem-solver ability
SQL Intern at Otlob.com
• Responsible for assessing current data-processing strategies (SQL) to design and develop a standardized technical solution.
• The successful candidate will work on reporting and analysis services using SQL to design complex reports, database modeling and data structure principles.
• They will also build dashboard, scorecards, and KPIs.
• a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a relevant technical major
• Ability to read/write SQL scripts and UNIX scripting
• Experience with Perl, Informatica, Java, a plus
• Superior written and oral communication skills
• Self-starter with a problem solving mind-set
• Demonstrated interest in Financial Markets
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team-setting while maintaining high level of ownership
• The ideal candidate is one that wants to be exposed to a wide variety of challenges and is able to use critical thinking with an analytical mind.
• The candidate needs to have both a strong technical acumen as well as the ability to relate well to people with varying degrees of technical competency.
• The individual must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work independently on a variety of projects.
• They must also be able to effectively conduct research and document findings, prioritize a dynamic list of daily tasks while simultaneously improving and documenting internal processes.
• Technical experience with Microsoft SQL Server is required, and familiarity with business intelligence tools is preferred (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or similar platforms).
Project Manager at Otlob.com
• The candidate will be responsible for marketing project and campaign management activities
• These activities include the planning, communication, and follow up to ensure timely execution of marketing projects and campaigns
• The individual will also be responsible for working closely with project stakeholders to ensure the quality of the projects are maintained
• Keep track of project management dashboards, follow up on action items
• Manage and support the core project team members on a day-to-day basis
• Set objectives, define priorities and keep team members focused on end deliverable
• Lead issue escalations & mitigation activities as required
• Get involved with facilitating recurring status meetings, fielding questions and handling issues that arise from the stakeholders
• Anticipate issues and act proactively to address potential risks and issues while providing solutions to roadblocks
• Lead the team through roadblocks, or assist the team when there is difficulty making decisions or providing direction
• Effectively interface with senior management and key stakeholders and manage their expectations regarding project deliverables, project status, identification of issues
• Perform with a highly collaborative leadership & management style
• Pitch in to create the constructive & friendly atmosphere for all to be successful on the project team
• Map & improve processes to optimize project performance and value over time
• Develop constructive feedback and proposals to improve the company’s product
• Advanced degree (M.Sc., MBA) preferred
• Experience with project management tools is required
• Experience in e-commerce industry desired
• 5 or more years of Project Management experience required
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
• Experience managing domestic and international and cross functional project teams
• Proficiency in MS Excel is required
• Experience managing vendors for product and service delivery
• Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
• Proactive; self-starter; quick learner; able to perform and produce results with minimal supervision
• Expertise in at least one of the following areas: Development of project and program management documentation, requirements definition, schedule development and management and execution, risk and issue management, quality management
Graphic designer at Otlob.com
• Be part of our graphic design team which creates, develops and maintains materials for our online and offline marketing campaigns
• Create graphic materials for online and offline marketing campaigns
• Be involved in the development of creative integrated branding campaigns
• Create short animations for ads and social media channels
• Maintain and manage our corporate design templates
• Design and develop CMS pages and landing pages
• Work in a team for regional projects and aligning with local teams for their implementation
• Create briefs for photo shoots, selecting and retouching photographs
• University degree or equivalent qualification in graphic / communication design
• > 2 years relevant experience
• Experience in advertising or communication sector is a plus
• Intermediate to advanced skills of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop; Illustrator; InDesign; After Effects
• Experience working with CMS systems and HTML/CSS as well as responsive design
• Basic understanding of video and audio production and editing processes
• Knowledge of the web standards, design and layout concepts
• Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects effectively in time challenged situations”
Send your CVs to: [email protected]