About the Job
- Planning, developing and implementing SEO strategy according to a marketing plan.
- Driving the growth of organic traffic by building links for our website.
- Writing effective SEO content for websites.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Preparing and presenting reports regularly.
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team to stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Evaluate results with monthly SEO Performance Reports analyzing important KPIs and comparing Year Over Year performance trends.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Daily link building.
- Create how-to videos using Adobe premiere.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or business field, or equivalent practical experience.
- +1 years of experience as an SEO specialist or similar role.
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy with proven success in link building and viral strategies.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as htaccess, robots, txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected. trends in the SEO industry.
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for data and using data to inform strategic planning.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A glass-half-full outlook that contributes to our company culture.
To Apply from Here: