SEO Specialist Required for International Company
• Perform keyword research to drive organic traffic growth.
• Analyze website for improvements to be SEO friendly.
• Optimize landing pages for search engines.
• Implement link building strategy.
• Creation and optimization of page Content and Metadata.
• Identifying areas for growth and improvement in site structure, keyword selection, content development and on-page optimization.
• Monitoring performance metrics to understand organic search performance.
• Proactively learn about search engine behaviors, technology, news, and strategies, and share key developments and discoveries with team members.
• Conduct on-page / technical SEO audits to improve SEO performance.
• Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner.
• Familiar with WordPress
• Experience with website optimization tools
• Experience with SEO tools Like: SEMrush – Ahrefs – etc…
• 1 – 2 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Experience in website analysis
• Solid understanding of online customer acquisition funnels.
Job Type: Full time
Salary: Based on Experience
if you are interested please send your updated CV to: [email protected]
with SEO specialist job at the subject.