Nozha language school is now hiring HR Specialist to join HR team
Main Job Duties:
– Responsible for recruiting, screening, headhunting, interviewing and placing candidates.
– Plan, direct and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization.
– Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
– Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
– Maintaining current HR files and databases
– Inform applicants about job details such as job descriptions, benefits and conditions
– Responsible for the whole recruitment procedure.
– Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.
– Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
– Evaluate employees and identify weaknesses
– Identify training needs according to needs
– Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
– Build quarterly and annual training program
– Implement training KPIs
– Prepare and present reports on training program KIPs
– Bachelor’s Degree.
– Experience: 3-5 years
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent English
– HR diploma or certificate is a plus.
If you are interested & matched, please send your updated resume to: