ShipBlu Now Hiring
We are looking for a Team Leader
• Manage the team of warehouse agents, delivery and pickup agents.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations.
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
• Act as the communication focal point and resolve issues and/or conflicts
• Warehouse Agents
o On-board and train warehouse agents on the process and system.
▪ Train the agents on the receiving/dispatching process
▪ Train the agents on the sorting process
▪ Train the agents on the returns and exchanges process. (AWBs)
▪ Train and monitor agents on the cash collection process.
▪ All packages are stored at the end of every day. (In-Transit)
▪ All packages are stored in their correct storage point.
▪ Ensure pickup, drop-off and travel bins are activated.
▪ Ensure all bins are placed in the right location.
• Last-Mile Agents
o On-board and train last-mile agent on the process and system.
▪ Train agents on how to use their portals
▪ Explain how we operate on delivery windows
▪ Explain the navigation function on the system
▪ Explain the returns/exchanges process
▪ Explain our “Open Package” policy
o Monitor compliance and quality control
▪ Ensure delivery agents are present on time and in their uniforms.
• Manage the daily on-ground operation
o Stay aware of the agents’ schedule to avoid dropouts.
o Report and activate the backup plan in the case of any agent’s absence
o Ensure all task lists are OFD
o Ensure all orders are delivered in the selected delivery windows.
o Maintain the 5-day order cycle inside the hub.
o Stay informed and approve the failed deliveries.
o Follow the Orders Awaiting Call process for 2nd and 3rd attempts.
o Ensure sending out supplies requested in time.
o Constantly monitor LM agents’ routes and daily delivery rates
o Constantly monitor FM agents’ routes and daily pickup rates
• Manage the daily cash cycle
o Responsible for the cash collected in your hub
o Audit the system against the cash collected
o Follow the finance’s process of cash depositing and petty cash
o Directly report any issues or problems with the cash cycle
• Report any faults your team encounter on the system
• Provide suggestions to improve the system flow and increase visibility
• Manage and report the count of supplies at your hub monthly
If you have the above qualification and interested to join us please send your CV to [email protected] mention job title in email subject
Any email without mentioning the job title will be neglected