We are hiring NOW “Accounting Supervisor” at Arma Foods…
– Supervise daily accounting transactions (payables – receivables – general ledger).
– Prepare month-end and year-end reports.
– Participate in issuing budgets and forecasting revenues.
– Monitor budget information for the accounting department.
– Oversee expenditures and variances, and make the required corrective actions.
– Communicate with the auditing section to avoid errors and notes.
– Support in taxation work that is related to the tax inspection.
– Supervise the team and monitor their progress.
– Supports the new hires and mentor them.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
– 5:7 Years of solid experience in accounting roles.
– Post-graduate studies will be an asset.
– Excellent background in reporting and financial practices.
– Excellent knowledge of laws and legislations related to finances and taxation.
– V. Good leadership, and mentorship skills.
– Details oriented.
– Excellent analytical skills.
– 5th settlement
How to apply:
– If interested, kindly send your C.V to “[email protected]”, and mention the job title in the mail subject. Next, fill in the application form, which you will receive automatically after submitting your C.V