We have an exciting opportunity based in Cairo, Egypt to support the P&G, North Africa, General Manager. We are looking for an individual that is ready to tackle an enterprising and high-velocity team on a tried and true business.
You will provide administrative and office support to drive outstanding work processes and execution to meet or exceed business objectives. You must fully engage and be energized by a dynamic and fast paced position. You should be able to lead and perform a variety of advanced administrative duties. You should be focused, highly dedicated and motivated, in addition to having the agility needed to adjust to various schedules and situations. Flexible to flow where work is needed, improve, change and simplify processes.
We also feel the following traits will help you excel in this role:
- Good judgment and ability to understand and anticipate the business priorities of the manager, and anticipate issues and enthusiastically seek solutions.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters with discretion and confidentiality.
- Exceptional ability to communicate, both written and verbal, is required as this position will communicate with all levels in the Company and with external partners.
Have the ability to function and make decisions independently, be able to make priority calls in an ever-changing environment, and be proactive in identifying issues and finding solutions.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Build GM’s capacity and effectiveness via ownership of processes within daily operations including: Calendar management, travel arrangements, email management, and daily agenda material preparation. Must engage with senior leadership, multiple business organizations, and external organizations comfortably.
- Develop productive working relationships with key customers and internal/external contacts to enable Leadership connections.
- Ownership of planning for meetings that the GM owns or co-owns (agenda creation, presentations, logistics, ad hoc needs, etc.). Lead logistics and execution for critical customer visits and total team meetings including monthly team meetings, offsite team meetings, and external customer meetings.
- Enable positive moments for employee key milestone ceremonies. Partner with Human Resources to execute necessary team and personnel processes while maintaining high regards of confidentiality.
- Administrative support for external/internal Executive sponsorship roles in which the GM participates.
Owner of select reporting to enable GM including financial reporting; data and analytics for diversity networks, etc.
What we offer you:
- Training and learning every day with significant responsibilities from your first day.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and accommodating work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and support initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
Desired Skills and Experience
We believe you would be an excellent fit here, if you have:
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent education.
Minimum 3-5 years experience as an Executive Assistant.
Exceptional attention to detail
Strong technical skills and a proficiency in Outlook, WebEx, Skype, Excel, PowerPoint and collaboration technologies. Generating documents /presentations language.
Strong organization and follow through skills.
Clear ability to handle multiple priorities.
Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a “can-do” attitude.
High English proficiency.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
To Apply from HERE: