HR Specialist is needed for NAEEM Holding for Investment.
He or she will responsible for assisting the HR team with a variety of duties, including Recruitment, new hire onboarding, orientation, Medical Insurance and benefits administration, employee assistance, and special assignments as needed.
Location: Smart Village.
Working Hours: 9 am -5 pm.
• Assist and support in approaching the right profiles.
• Conduct initial phone screening
• Arrange and send interview letters to candidates.
• Display job positions on various websites.
• Assist in researching additional positing options.
• Build and manage candidates’ databases.
• Responsible for administering employment contracts to new employees.
• Responsible for administering monthly bills for corporate mobile lines.
• Administrate Medical insurance program.
• Fill & administrate labor office notice.
• Assist in annual performance Evaluation.
• Process employees’ inquiries and respond in a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
• 3+ years’ of experience working in Human Resources
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent command of English.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
If you are an interested candidate that meets the above criteria, please do not hesitate to send your profile to “[email protected]”