• Prepare actual vs. budget analysis.
• Prepare financial analysis related to manufacturing costs & profitability.
• Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, and activities to highlight the areas for development and possible efficiencies.
• Analyzes actual production costs & report on the production variances.
• Develop and maintain standard costs of finished & semi-finished goods.
• Design and Ensure validity and accuracy of ERP costing reports.
• Supervise and support stock control teams.
• Manufacturing cost accounting experience exceeding 2 years is a must.
• CMA certificate, or a post graduate diploma in cost accounting from a reputable university is a must.
• Bachelor degree in accounting or finance.
• SAP experience is a must.
• Highly skilled in Excel & PowerPoint and financial modeling.
if anyone interested send me your CV on: