About the Job
- Supervise, Monitor, check, and follow-up the following :
- vendors’ payments on a weekly basis.
- capitalization of assets under construction and assets of disposable entries.
- updating currency exchange rates on SAP on a weekly basis.
- cleaning the monthly settlements for the intermediate account.
- closing transactions including electricity calculation and accrual in addition also follow up for cost behavior to insure that all costs posted consistently.
- Participate in running and control the tax processes on SAP and the Industrial Costs on SAP, Monthly follow up for Trial balance and off B/S.
- Reviewing tax paid to the income tax authority on a quarterly basis “Form no. 40” and Reviewing the file of deferred & corporate tax of each company.
- Control and analyze the differences in annual inventory count to prepare a file for management approval by total differences.
- Graduate from Faculty of commerce.
- English Fluency is a must.
- Presentation skills.
- SAP system knowledge will be an added advantage.
To Apply from HERE: