– Accounting Supervisor
Manages and directs the daily accounting operations and processes pertaining to the general ledger, accounts payables, accounts receivables, taxes return and fixed assets; ensuring the accuracy of recording, monthly reporting and full compliance to the company’s financial policies and the Egyptian Accounting Standards and regulations.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CMA is a plus.
– 8 -10 years of relevant professional experience.
– Experience in Real Estate and/or Construction.
– Fluency in English Language.
– SAP user; exposure to ERP implementation is a strong plus.
Please check the attached requirements for the position then send your updated resume if it suits you, mentioning the position in the subject line on [email protected]