- To provide end to end real estate services including facilities management, lease transactions and capital projects.
- Generalist role that requires specialist expertise, solves complex problems using sophisticated analysis.
- Interprets business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services.
- Subject to local organizational built-up, the manager is responsible for selecting, developing and evaluating personnel to ensure efficient operation of the unit.
- Personally accountable for the overall performance and result of the local team.
A day in the life of…
- Define annual location strategy and key initiatives in line with specific regional/global targets.
- Monitor all facility services as per defined KPIs and scope of local FM service contracts, payment and change terms (incl. physical security, cleaning, office supplies, preventive and reactive maintenance of critical and non-critical assets, reception and any other 3rd party services as per local requirement)
- Understand local health and safety requirements and ensure compliance with local regulations and/or Nestle standards
- Monitor deliverables by Landlords (maintenance and repair of critical building assets, fire safety standards)
- Analyze end-user workplace survey, build and execute improvement strategy (incl. opportunities, risks, impact on users)
- Manage local workplace communication with internal Communication team, business and end-users
- Execute on Sustainability targets (if applicable), energy monitoring and promote sustainable building solutions
What will make you successful:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial real estate and facilities management
- Management of 3rd party vendors either directly or a single Integrated Facility Management supplier
- Management of real estate transactions, Landlord negotiations and alignment with agents, brokers
- Highly developed verbal, written and presentation communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide variety of audiences.
- Client relationship and senior stakeholder management/client service experience is required
- Experienced in financial management and budgeting while identifying cost savings/avoidance
- Good knowledge of local health and safety standards and regulations
- Team management experience is essential (incl. external suppliers and internal members of the workplace solutions organization)
To Apply from HERE: