About the Job
- Ensure routine smooth operations across pharmacy department.
- Assist with overtime for staff management, annual reviews, schedule hours and subordinates time off.
- Head responsibility to ship procedures to assure customer orders are processed accurately, efficiently as well as timely.
- Supervise entire inventory management related to pharmacy.
- Interact and maintain positive customer relations with respect to correspondence support and back office phone.
- Verify record’s accuracy either daily or weekly commensurate to prescription volume
- Ensure all prescription drugs plus controlled substances are secure and safe in pharmacy.
- Prepare an approved drug list for entire unit dose inventories.
- Outstandingly conversant with the principles and procedures of professional pharmacy job.
- Effectiveness in maintaining and establishing efficient relationships with the public, employees, departmental staff and supervisors.
- Preferable experience in pharmaceutical chain
- Required age maximum 45
- Experience from 5 to 7 years of experience – preferable 1 year as pharmacy manager
To Apply from HERE: