Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist
Execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification Ability and creativity to integrate and effectively use all social media channels highly common among online communities
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
• Oversee a social media strategy
• Define the most important social media KPIs and ROI
• Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
• Identify target audiences and analyzing their attributes, behavior, and media consumption habits
• Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports • Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
• Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
• Fix any errors or bugs in online content
• Edit and post videos podcasts and audio content to online sites • Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ads management • Preparing insightful campaigns reports.
• Manage the content of company’s website and all company social media accounts Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
• Manage various social media accounts, Plan and monitor the ongoing paid marketing campaigns on social media platforms
• Maintain company social media pages and profiles
• Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Will be responsible for social media designs
• Posting updates to all social media platforms.
• Building significant number of followers on Social Media Platforms by following and engaging with potential clients.
• Connect with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Maintain a monthly social media calendar
• Responsible for social media analysis “Swot Analysis”.
This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited earning potential for a driven, tenacious, intelligent, articulate,
ambitious and intuitive Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist
who enjoys the fast-paced nature of Creativity and is looking to establish
a career in a global business intelligence brand with fantastic career development opportunities.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations
to [email protected]