About the Job
- Manage company social media channels.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, and audience identification.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Monitor the latest trends and tools and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media.
- Work effectively with other team members to execute the marketing strategy.
- Bachelor Degree
- Good in English
- Experience in Social Media, Digital Marketing
- Ability to plan and execute successful media campaigns
- Creativity, positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking skills
- Good consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Previous marketing experience related to eCommerce companies is preferred
To Apply for this Job: