About the Job
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. The digital marketer will be responsible for managing the digital marketing efforts for several products and services targeting dentists in USA.
S/he should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketers will work with our international sales team, supporting teams, and management to launch and manage our growth targeted campaigns
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan, execute and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Write clear, concise, and well-polished copy consistent with our company’s tone and mission.
- Develop and create well-researched, accurate content for print, social media, emails and product descriptions.
- Collaborate with designers to create landing pages and improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Plan and support Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Lead Generation and client retention through different digital media channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Medical and healthcare knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in creative content writing.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Must have a sharp eye for grammar, spelling and common English language mistakes
To Apply for this Job: