About the Job
- Assist all company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social media platforms).
- Ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
- Will be responsible for social media designs
- Building significant number of followers on Social Media Platforms by following and engaging with potential clients.
- Posting updates to all social media platforms.
- Build Facebook ‘likes’ by approaching potential clients and candidates through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a monthly social media and blogging calendar
- Drive awareness of our new blog posts by posting the articles into forums and groups
- Use Google Reader to follow the blogs and content of our competitors and key clients.
- Experience Needed:1 to 3 years
- Proven experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Can design, Aware of designing programs “Photoshop, Illustrator…”
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and the ability to teach and build a team.
- Full of Creativity
- This role would suit a fresh graduate or a first jobber seeker to establish a career within digital marketing and social media.
To Apply for this Job: