Job ID: Sr .Net Developer\ senior Developer .Net Developers required
We are currently looking for passionate, driven and energetic sr. software developer to join our fast paced dynamic team, Implement software solutions using Microsoft cutting edge technologies.
• Participate in all phases of software development including research, design, coding, testing and deployment.
• Work with development team to build and improve overall product quality.
• Follow software development best practices with respect to documentation and configuration management.
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers.
• Ability to evaluate and interpret end user requirements, and to develop appropriate systems and/or applications solutions.
• Support day-to-day running of applications.
• Detail oriented with good communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science.
• 2+ years of experience working with MS SQL Server Databases and Stored Procedures (SQL 2005, 2008 or 2012 preferred).
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
• Experience with source control tools (TFS/VSS)
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
• Experience with issue tracking and bug tracking systems.
• Strong Object Oriented design and development skills.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
• self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
• • Umbraco CMS Knowledge is a BIG PLUS
• SharePoint 2007/2010/2013
• Html 5
• Scrum Process
• Visual Studio 2012
• Team Foundation Server 2012
Please send your updated CV at: [email protected] with Job ID in e-mail subject