Our Client is considered one of the leading integrated technology and business solutions in Egypt and Middle East, We strive to meet our client needs to fulfill the following vacancy:-
Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt
8K – 10 K / Month EGP
Creates a high-level formation, structure and design of a particular technology or product type by understands the market opportunity, interprets market requirements, and is well-versed in technology and development processes
– Devise a functional solution
– Articulates the product’s architectural vision and structure, and specifies the product’s components and interfaces.
– Contributes to other supporting documents including the product’s feature matrix, roadmap, and technical specification documents.
– Acts as a communication interface between the product planning team and the engineering team.
– Business Skills – Able to comprehend the business context and market problem that drive the building of a product.
– Conceptualization Skills – Able to create product architecture, and evaluate and foresee the applicability of diverse architectural designs relative to the product.
– Engineering Skills – Able to advocate and relate to different product development methods and modeling techniques.
– Leadership Skills – Able to rally and gain backing from internal stakeholders in order to build organizational support for the proposed architecture.
– Mentoring Skills – Able to counsel teams and individuals to wholly understand and effectively implement the proposed architecture.
– Technology Skills – Able to understand in-depth, analyze and select current and emerging technologies that are pertinent to the product and company.
– Visionary Skills – Able to create and articulate architectural and technical visions for the product.
– Engineering Degree
– Information Technology Exp. Is an asset
Updated Resume with Job Title within 2 days to