- Magalix is a startup focusing on the next-generation cloud infrastructure automation tools using machine learning. The current focus is on AI-based capacity management inside cloud-native systems, such as Kubernetes. Our goal is to save our users time and money 10x faster than existing tools using smart and autonomous capacity management services that we are building.
- Magalix is growing its team in Egypt to help us build the next generation of autonomous cloud infrastructure. We’re looking for strong frontend engineers who have some experience building world-class web-based UI and passionate about understanding user scenarios to provide the best value proposition in an intuitive user interface.
Main Job Duties:
- We’re looking for a enthusiastic Product Designer with a passion for user interfaces, user experiences and design to join the Product team at Success Inc.
- You’ll be responsible for designing delightful user experiences, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and creating user interfaces that solve users pain points.
- The ideal person for this role loves to collaborate with other teams to craft the perfect product, and leverage interaction, UI, and visual design to do the best work.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating and making a difference.
Product Designer Requirements
- A proven track record of user interface design, across a number of products that have been used by different demographics
- Experience with prototyping and taking a product from the idea stage through to launch and beyond.
- Ability to take the product’s mission, user research and analytics data and translate into clear, simple UIs.
- Strong knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- You have a portfolio of visually consistent and relevant mobile design work that you’re proud to share with us.
- You have excellent written communication skills, know how to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and work well in an agile team.
Product Designer Responsibilities
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements* and technical constraints.
- Work in one of our multidisciplinary product teams and collaborate with our Director of Design, stakeholders and engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback driven process.
- Produce engaging experiences using sketches, storyboards, information architecture blueprints and prototypes to collect feedback and iteratively improve and support the design process.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with attention to interaction design whilst following style and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering and user research to ensure a smooth, data-driven product development process
- Design and prototype elegant and highly useful flows and experiences across multiple media
- Create user flows, wireframes, site maps, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to conceptualize, document, design and develop new product concepts.
- Create high-fidelity mockups and work with engineers and product managers to oversee UI design implementation, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions.
- Develop comprehensive annotated design specifications and functional documentation for our engineering team.
- Work with engineering team to help develop UI pattern toolkits.
Our Core engineering principles
- Always think of the big questions in this order
- Why are we doing what we are doing?
- What are we going to build?
- How are we going to build it?
- Start simple and build sophistication when needed.
- Trust other team members. Trust helps us move fast.
- Always challenge the team and seek better ways to perfect your artifacts.
- Discipline is what creates excellence. Repeat to improve what you do.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive health & social insurance
- Employee equity program
- Company funded training
- Company sponsored discounts program
To Apply from Here: