Falcon Misr Co. hiring Office Manager (immediately): –
– Overseeing general office operation.
– Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
– Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
– Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
– Coordinating all meeting for Top Management.
– Handling all documents for the Chairman (any requests).
– Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
– Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
– Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
– Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
– A bachelor degree or equivalent.
– 3:5 years of experience in office administration
– Office management experience.
– Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in – – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
– Giza residents are preferred.
If you interested kindly send your CV to the email: [email protected] with the writing “job title” in the subject of the e-mail.