• Maintain employee’s files and ensure fully meeting the requirements.
• Ensure renewal of employee contracts is done in timely manner and in accordance to labor law.
• Creating and maintaining personnel records for each employee to keep the employee database system constantly updated.
• Responsible for processing new employees, transfers, and resignations.
• Maintain and update employee records consisting of benefit records, employment history records and existing employment status.
• Processes new employees, employee terminations, leaves of absence, and other personnel actions, using appropriate forms.
• Explains department personnel policies and benefits to new employees.
• Assists in statement of employment or notice of appointment contracts.
• Creating and maintaining personnel records for each employee and maintaining the employee database system.
• Responsible for the hiring, resignation, and firing processes (the contract and documents).
• Issuing any necessary documents and reports required from official authorities (Labor and Social Insurance Offices) to ensure company compliance with labor and social insurance laws related to all personnel matters.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field.
· From 3 to 5 years of proven experience in personnel.
· Experience with insurance and labor offices is a must.
· Very solid knowledge of Labor Law.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Good Communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
To apply, send your CV with the job title as the subject to [email protected]