DAWAM is hiring “Accounting Team Leader” for one of its clients located in Mohandseen
• Assist in the preparation of current financial reports/forecasts for future business growth including budgets, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, reports for government regulatory agencies, and financial management reports to ensure compliance with financial and legal requirements/responsibilities, and obligations, in addition, maintaining accurate financial and other records.
• Coordinate/manage the month-end closing process, ensure timely and accurate General Ledger recording of payroll distributions in addition to prepare support for certain month-end gross-to-net sales accruals.
• Review actual brands/products spending in comparison to budget/forecast and assess the need for month-end cost accruals.
• Coordinate processes for documentation, monitoring, and review of internal controls and support ERP system conversion efforts as needed.
Direct & Lead Team:
• Assist in recruiting and interviewing the team members, subject to agreed criteria.
• Train/appraise individual team members to ensure performance objectives are met in order to develop their performance plans and team activities to include a financial strategy to achieve agreed targets, improve planning and monitoring the financial performance of the company.
• Conduct presentations and proposals to enable the team to deliver accurate and competitive financial planning.
• 6-8 years of experience.
• At Least from 1-2 years in Same Role / Position. (In a Corporate Environment, including Staff Management Experience, Financial Reporting and Reconciliation responsibilities).
• Age: up to 35 years old.
• Previous experience in Pharmaceutical companies is preferred.
If anyone is interested kindly send his CV on [email protected] with subject “Acc. TL”