Dejavu is looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join our company,
Dejavu is a ladies’ fashion brand with a total number of 39 stores all across Egypt.
– Responsible for the whole recruitment procedure for different types of positions from junior to management level, Especially Sales field positions so prefer to have a strong background in Blue Collars hiring.
– Coordinating/creating manpower planning process and maintaining manpower records.
– Preparing recruitment materials and posting jobs to appropriate channels
– Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
– Screening candidates’ resumes.
– Conducting interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
– Ensuring all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the targeted time.
– On-boarding new employees in order to become fully integrated
– Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports.
– Arrange Face to face interviews through phone Calls with candidates
– Conducting HR interviews ( Sales – Social media – Hr – Customer Service – etc )
– Developing and updating job descriptions.
– Creating pools of resumes and pipelines for future jobs.
– Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire.
– Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
– Submitting the job offers to the selected employees.
– Research new ways for recruitment.
– Exit interviews.
– Assist in other HR functions.
– Proven work experience as a recruiter, preferred in hiring in retail stores
– Excellent communication skills
– Very Good command of the English language (Speaking, reading, and writing).
– Experience Needed: 1 to 3 years
– Location: New Cairo
– Working hours: 8 hours
– Fridays and Saturdays are off
If you are interested to be a part of our team, you can send your CV to [email protected] with the subject “ Recruitment Specialist“ Or Send me a message with your updated CV