We are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
Daily Job Duties
The recruiting, interviewing, and screening responsibilities of HR recruiters can be further broken down by daily job duties, which include:
• Partnering with the managers to determine staffing needs
• Screening resumes
• Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
• Administering appropriate company assessments
• Performing reference and background checks
• Making recommendations to company managers
• Coordinating interviews with the concerned managers
• Following up on the interview process status
• Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
• Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process
• Completing timely reports on employment activity
• Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter for at least 8 years
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases,
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management
- HR Certificate.
- English Fluent
- Employment law
- Training and development
- Labour relations and collective bargaining
- Compensation management
To Apply from here: