Lychee hiring now:
Recruitment Section Head
• Responsible for the hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
• Responsible for hiring blue and white collars.
• work on a strategy for the company’s obstacles in hiring the required talents.
• Work on employment branding.
• Assist in the development and implementation of Human Resource policies.
• Responsible for preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
• Continuously reviewing and auditing the recruitment processes and take required actions when needed.
• Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics Forecasting the manpower needs and create the recruitment annual plan.
• Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
• Maintain tracking the recruitments metrics on a weekly/monthly basis.
• support in retention process and related initiatives accordingly.
• Manage the recruitment budget, studying all available options, and select the best combination.
• create the recruitment plan and related implementation strategy.
• Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, HR letters etc, and resolve issues and problems.
• Managing the process of creating, updating, and review the Job description.
• Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions.
• Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
• Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form Keep on track with recruitment events and employment fairs.
• Has to have good connections in the food manufacturing sector and the F&B sector.
• Conducting exit interviews with leavers about the reasons for leaving the job, the problems that hinder his/her continuation with work, and the means of treatment, and prepares a special report for each case.
• Conduct employee onboarding orientation.
Explaining HR policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
• Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion
opportunities, career track etc.
• Responsible for talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• HR Diploma is a must.
• 8 : 12 years of experience mainly in recruitment.
• Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies.
• Reporting skills and using analytic methods.
• Ms office skills and ERP system.
• Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills.
Location: Fifth Settlement
Job Code: HR0007
Kindly send your CV and job code to
Please mention the job title in the subject of mail.