- Coordinate the whole business planning process across CPS Egypt to ensure the adoption & deployment of global initiatives in addition to track, monitor and control business performance across all functions against business plan targets, deliverables and strategic vision.
- Coordinate site KBIs Process for Tier 1/2/3, working with all site functions to collect & submit monthly performance figures and ensure the appropriate CAPA is in place for any off-track metric.
- Ensure the adherence to all Global/Local reporting deadlines for KBIs, BP submissions and Business reviews.
- Manage the annual BP setting targets process with site functions heads and metrics owners.
- Provide solid business analysis to help CPS Egypt Leadership teams refer to a trusted & credible data source that can help them develop an understanding of the industry, identify potential targets, support management in evaluating key business decisions in addition to providing guidance and support if required through analyzing business information using scorecards & analytical models and coordinating the necessary reviews and follow up meetings.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Work with the Operation Excellence function on enhancing company profitability through:
- Managing, driving & coordinating the value creation process in Egypt through coaching employees, spreading awareness, revising the current process, conducting review routines in CPS Egypt, achieving annual targets, preparing necessary scorecards and setting an environment of continuous environment in addition to exporting and importing new ideas from other global.
- End to End Value Creation process between bottlers, BU & CPS in Egypt to ensure engagement and alignment in addition to tracking the progress of the joint initiatives through attending the monthly engagement routines & coordinating annual brainstorming sessions.
- Driving efficiency and effectiveness in business operations through on-time coordination of the annual business planning process across all departments, ensuring deployment of the business planning tools in addition to alignment with the global initiatives.
- Driving guidance, monitor and control through deploying and coordinating the Tracking scorecard process on a monthly basis in to track and measure the agreed upon programs & deliverables versus business plan to ensure commitment and progress.
- Providing feedback to address performance gaps through monthly monitoring and tracking of Egypt KBIs with the metrics stakeholders, ensuring accuracy of data reported in addition to identifying understandable courses of action through the Preventive & Corrective Action plan on a monthly basis.
- Presenting and consolidating information for Egypt metrics on a monthly basis ensuring accuracy and on time submission of information, communicating off track measures and highlighting areas of improvement to Africa LT.
- Enhancing the standardization mindset regarding KBIs by putting more focus on standardizing the tools and methods of calculation throughout the year.
- Coordinating & participating on a monthly Global Leadership call to discuss People & Strategy in addition to KBIs & P&L to facilitate interaction between the team members, communicate current performance, highlight identified courses of action, discuss strategic decisions and initiate support if required.
- Improving the plant Visual Management and performance Boards through posting the KBI charts on a monthly basis to ensure employee result awareness in addition to identifying and adopting new visual tools that can facilitate the analysis and decision making process.
- Preparing, consolidating and presenting the Global LT updated on key business indicators (SDR, TDQ, Sales, FA, Value creation, Commercialization, OH) for CPS Egypt team.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Commerce (Master is a preferable).
- English & Arabic proficiency, additional language is a preferable.
- 2 years of experience in same role related FMCG field
Related Work Experience
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management, prioritizing, planning and self-direction skills.
- Business, manufacturing and supply chain knowledge.
- Financial background and financial process knowledge.
- Computer applications and information-systems skills (office, BW).
- Teamwork and coordination skills based on internal customer concept.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving ability.
To Apply from HERE: