ExCraft Group in Egypt looking for Accountant
– Revising the Accounts Payable and Treasury process and ensuring they are done in the best possible way.
– Responsible for the approvals cycle for credit sales invoices.
– Following up on the cash in, cash out, and bank transactions.
– Following up the treasury movement.
– Creating monthly and quarterly financial reports.
– Assist with the month-end and year-end closing.
– Assist with external audits.
– Auditing all accounting cycles and transactions in all branches.
– Creating the financial reports and presenting the accounting department in front of the headquarter.
– Creating the required accounting reports.
Bachelor’s degree in commerce.
2 – 4 years of experience in the same field.
CMA holder is preferred.
Excellent English Language is a must.
Excellent user of MS office.
Strong knowledge of Egyptian Accounting Standards and IFRS.
Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
Company Location: Sheraton, Cairo
Job Type: Full-time
If You are interested, send your CV by mail with the subject (ACC-3F)