About the Job
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- V.Good English Language
- 2+ Years of experience as an Accounting Manager
- High Communication Skills
- Very good user of windows applications
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases
- Communication and presentation skills
To Apply from Here: