Job title: Procurement Specialist
Employer: Ascom Carbonate And Chemicals Manufacturing
Location: Al-Maadi, Cairo
– Selects and evaluates suppliers in order to find the best deals possible on goods that are needed to secure a continues running of the business operations.
– Compares prices among various vendors in order to make sound purchasing decisions.
– Ensures that products are delivered in a timely manner, and it’s quality have been received according to the right specifications.
– Negotiates with suppliers on price, mode of payments, and delivery time.
– Evaluates the performance of certain vendors in order to decide whether or not to continue buying from them and develops others to enlarge the supplier list.
– Checks invoices and authorizes the accounts payable department to issue payment.
– Drafts L/Cs ensure all the terms with the suppliers, communicates with the finance department till getting opening confirmation.
– Monitors and screens Inventories items in order to determine which ones need to be on contracts, consignment stocks or/ and to be locally supplied or export.
– Orders goods such as office supplies on a continuing basis in order to maintain certain inventory levels.
– Enters data concerning inventory and order amounts into a computer database whenever it is needed for continues improvement of the ERP system.
-Fluent in English
-1-2 years of experience
Please send your cv at [email protected]