Personnel Specialist is urgently needed for Moody Socks Factory in 6 October
About the Job
• Ensure that all documents of the employee file comply with the documents needed as set by the Labor Law and Social Insurance.
• Build databases to include every detail
• Preparation of salaries and financial settlement for the dismissed employee
• Maintain proper communication with all governmental associations (social insurance offices, labor office, & medical insurance authority) and ensure compliance with governmental and Egyptian labor law standards.
• Make sure that all government employees’ records are up to date.
• Review and manage employee after hiring benefits including social insurance (form,2,6), bank account and other related employee logistics needed.
• Review monthly attendance and leaves report including overtime, working days, deductions, sick leaves and official vacations that will reflect on employees’ salary and manage vacations yearly settlements.
• Handle medical insurance approvals requests, claims of reimbursement and finalize medical insurance invoices job requirements
* Bachelor’s’ degree from Business Administration
*2-4 years of experience
* Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Job Behavioral Competencies:
Very good communication and presentation skills
Adaptability and flexibility
Accuracy and attention to detail
Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
6 working days Sunday is off
3500 monthly payment
transportation is avaliable
Please send your CV to [email protected] with job title in subject